The anchoring device Securope Quickset vertical is permanently installed on a ladder or other structure to allow access to people who will be protected against the risk of falling. It allows vertical movement of a user who is connected to the cable all the way up. The user wears a harness conforms to EN 361 equipped with a connector according to EN 362 and attaches to the system via a mobile fall arrester that moves along the cable.
The SecuRope quickset lifeline system incorporates one energy-absorbing devices which limits structural loads to 6 KN in the event of a fall. This allows the system to be mounted on relatively fragile structures.
The anchoring device SecuRope Vertical consists of a vertical stainless steel wire rope attached to the structure by a top anchor, a bottom anchor, and if required one or more intermediate anchors.
Two configurations are possible:
– The cable is fitted with an energy absorber and the fall arrester is without an energy absorber.
– The fall arrester is fitted with a textile energy absorber and the cable is without an energy absorber.
The main specifications are:
- Opening glider with safety lock
- Easy mounting
- Freehand system, overpassing anchors
- Stainless steel elements
- Swageless system
- Cost-efficient solution
- Two options: Absorber integrated in the glider or on top of the lifeline
- Cable vibration absorption system
- In alternative or to secure cat fixed ladders
Vertical fall arrest Securope has been CE approved and meets the tests prescribed by standard BS EN 353-1:2002.