IRATA Certified Rope Access Services
HiSafe offers IRATA Certified Rope Access Technicians country-wide projects. Rope Access Technicians are versatile, work anywhere specialists that can assist with a variety of services, such as:
- High Level installations and maintenance
- High Level cleaning
- Setting temporary lifelines on site for employees working at heights
- Supervising employees at height
Rope Access Technicians are selected based on the client’s requirements. Selection requirements include:
- IRATA Rope Access Level (1 – 3)
- Years’ experience
Building Maintenance Services
As HiSafe offers IRATA Certified Industrial Rope Access Technicians, we also provide building maintenance services. These services are aimed at high risk working aloft environments. Our provided services includes:
- High Access installations and maintenance
- High Access cleaning and window washing
- Rooftop and ceiling repair and waterproofing
- Leak Repair and Painting
HiSafe personnel are specifically trained to work in dangerous, hard to access environments. We care greatly about our clients, and so, only provide highly skilled working at heights and rope access personnel.
All personnel are trained and accredited with the relevant national standards and requirements.
HiSafe also carries full Public Liability Insurance for all contracts.